Penis Pimples Pages

Natural and Alternative Medicines

As promised in my previous post, I’ll be posting natural and alternative medicines for skin ailments that should also work in penis pimples treatment and these are what i found:

Arctium Lappa
Bulbine Frutescence
Lavender Essential Oil
Azadirachta Indica
Melaleuca Alternifolia
Oleum Melaleuca
Calendula Officinalis
Symphytum

I stumbled upon this list and looked up what they do, and the literature i found about them sounded almost the same to me with minor variations here and there. Descriptions like ‘best blood purifiers’, ‘exceptional healing powers’, ‘used for centuries’ and all of them are good for skin problems like scaly skin disorders, eczema, swellings, warts, bruises, inflamed surfaces, soothing cuts, rashes, insect bites, burns, cold sores, pimples, anti-bacterial and anti-inflammatory, anti-fungal and anti-septic and others I might have failed to remember.

I mean, if these plants can do all those, with no noted side effects, then they must be worth the shot. It will be best to look for penis pimples solution with these stuff in it. I especially loved the 'Exceptional Healing Powers' bit.